At Savvy Sendables we work with you to design your own custom event invitation and stationery tailored to suit any budget. You are able to choose from a wide array of colours, textures, patterns, paper types and styles as well as adding distinctive embellishments that truly make it one of a kind. We love to meet with each couple in person and recommend that your initial consultation take place approximately four to six months prior to your wedding day.
- Your initial consultation is usually one hour long where we will discuss your event, what your needs and options are, as well as your budget. You will have the opportunity to review some of our samples to get an idea of what style and colour schemes you are interested in. We will also review font choices with you as well as verse templates, although feel free to create your own wording!
- If you decide that you would like to proceed a 50% deposit is required along with a signed contract to begin the design process. The remaining balance will be due when your sample invitation is approved, prior to production.
- Within one to two weeks you will receive a digital proof of your invitation and insert cards in PDF format and provide us with any feedback or required changes. Once the digital proof is approved we will then begin to create a physical sample of your actual invitation.
- When your sample invitation is ready we will contact you to set up your second consultation. At this time you will review the sample and make any final changes if required. Once the sample is approved we will begin assembling your invitations therefore no additional changes can be made.
- The time it takes to complete each order will vary depending on the size of the order and the product availability. On average your order will be completed within 4 to 8 weeks. If you find your wedding date quickly approaching we can also process a rush order. The time it takes to complete a rush order is determined on an individual basis, again based on the size of the order and product availability. We met with a couple once in November and had their invitations delivered to them the beginning of December; it can be done!
- Finally, there are no minimum orders! You only order as many invitations as you need. Additional invitations can also be done if you decide you need more. Depending on the number required they can easily be ready in 2 to 3 weeks time.